Sunday, November 26, 2017

Me and the Church: What kind of church am I? - Brian Leifeste

Me and the Church.

I love the church. I love the power of the gospel unleashed. I love what Jesus does in and through the church. The unlimited potential of a people together who love Jesus. I love the gathering of the church. 

Is the church perfect?

What kind of church am I? 

2 Cor. 13:5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified. 6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.

1. What kind of church am I? 
Matt. 16:18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My 
church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 

2. The church has been commissioned by Jesus to _______________. 
Matt. 28:16-20

3. What is ______________________?

4. Inside out.  What happens _______________ is seen on the outside. 
Prov. 4:23 Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.
Matt. 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

5. You and I are the_____________________ of our own lives.
a.    ____________________of the Church.
b.    ____________________ of the Church.
c.    _____________________ of the Church.

6. We can _________________ in helping people along the process.

7.  We (the church) needs _______________________.
Col. 1:27 / 1 John 4:4


Enthusiasm is _____________. It drives out indifference, overcomes apathy, changes the atmosphere of any room or church. Rom 12:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment